Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello!

I had (well still do have actually) a spaceslive blog, but it seems that google blogger is more popular...so I decided to make a change. It will probably take me a little while to get everything looking how I want it, so please bear with me. I enjoy blogging & reading other people's blogs. I find SO many good ideas for teachign & crafts on blogs, as well as recipes & websites & lots of other great stuff! I hope you will visit often & would love to have some followers too :o)

You will find a variety of thigns on my blog once I get going. I love to share things about my faith, the saints, quotations, etc. as well as recipes, modesty resources, crafts & activities and much more!

Blessings to you! Ladybug

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME MInette!! LOVE IT! OK SO keep reminding of your blog and I will keep checking! LOVE the recipe ideas! .....see you on the 18th!
    Kristi Johnson

    ReplyDelete